Wednesday 17 August 2016

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN 2016 HINDI SMS

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
  • Sky is blue,
    Feel this hue,
    My love is for you Bhaiya…always true.
    Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.

  • For a sister as sweet as you,
    Sending you all my love,
    And wishing that all your dreams come true!
    Happy Raksha Bandhan!

  • The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother,
    To reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together,
    Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful,
    Meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.


  • Rakhi Day is the day when special people
    like u r thought of fondly with luv & cheer.
    Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments,
    that will bring happiness for you.

  • This msg is for the most wonderful
    sisters of this world – badi – chhoti.
    Thank u didi for always being there on my
    side and for helping me in those infinite
    ways which I cannot even remember…

  • Na Papa KE Maar Se Na Dosto KI Fatkar Se,
    Na Ladki K Inkar Se,
    Na Chappalo K Bochar Se,
    Aap Jaise Ashiq Sudhrenge
    Sirf “RAKHI” k tyohar se

  • Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai,
    Behan KE Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai,
    Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir O Behnaa..
    Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !!
    Happy Rakhsha Bandhan

  • Khuda Kare Tujhe Khushiyan Hazaar Mile,
    Mujhse Bhi Achcha Yaar Mile,
    Meri Girlfriend Tujhe Bandhe RAKHI,
    Aur Ek AUR Behan Ka Pyaar Mile…

  • This msg is for the most wonderful
    sisters of this world – badi – chhoti.
    Thank u didi for always being there on my
    side and for helping me in those infinite
    ways which I cannot even remember…

  • With loads of love
    Yours ever loving sis
    Rakhi is just an excuse
    for me to express myself:
    You mean the world to me.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan to
    my sweet sister.

  • I want 2 tell u,
    during the times when we fought,
    my love was in a different mood.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!


0 comments:

Post a Comment